- 1 Plenary Forum from a Panel of Leading Experts in Geriatrics and Gerontology Field
- 40 Sessions Cover Hot Topics in Geriatrics and Gerontology Research
- 50+ Exhibition Booths and Posters Show the New Research Achievements
- 200+ Oral Presentations Present the Frontier Technologies in Geriatrics and Gerontology
- Tech Tour to Famous Science Spots & Historical Sites in China
The world is in the midst of a unique and irreversible process of demographic transition that will result in older populations everywhere. As fertility rates decline, the proportion of persons aged 60 and over is expected to double between 2007 and 2050, therefore the ageing-related issues have become major concerns for all countries. WCGG-2014 will bring together leading gerontologists, geriatrics scholars, policy decision-makers, professional activists, related companies, and researchers in one place to share recent discoveries and study results in the field of Geriatrics and Gerontology. The conference will make in-depth discussion about the care, treatment, implementation, policy initiatives, nutrition and any other aspects which can enhance the quality of life for elderly people.
|Dr. Thomas C. Südhof,
Professor, Stanford University, USA
Nobel Prize laureate in Physiology or Medicine, 2013
Mr. Tong Zhang,
Director, National Center for Women and Children's Health, China CDC, China
|Dr. Anthony C Chang,
Director of the Heart Institute, Children’s Hospital of Orange County, USA
|Dr. Xinghua Liu,
Vice Director, Institute of Applied Psychology, Department of Psychology, Capital Normal University, China
|Dr. Robert Garfield,
Director, St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, USA
|Dr. Hong Hai,
Professor, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
|WCGG-2014 provides an ideal platform to showcase your new technologies and products in China. It is developed to maximize exposure of exhibitors, with coffee breaks and poster sessions for delegates taking place in the exhibition area.|
Academician, Peking Union Medical College Hospital, China
Dr. Xiaodan Mei,
President, BIT Congress Inc.,China
Dr. Jigeng Bai,
President,Shanxi Children's Hospital, Shanxi Province Maternity Hospital, China
- The Nobel Prize winner of 2013 will be holding a speech.
- Opportunity to visit and cooperate with domestic local institutions.
- Proposal abstracts and presentations are acceptable.
- Register now to enjoy favorable discount.
- Pingyao Ancient City is known as the best-kept ancient city in China now by World Record Association.
|Chinese Journal of Women and Children Health|
|Journal of Practical Gynecological Endocrinology|
|BIT Congress Inc.
Foreign Experts Databank of SAFEA-Dalian
Biotechnological and Medical Experts Subdivision