- Cover 66 Sessions on Hot Fields in Protein and Peptide Sciences
- Organize up to 600+ Oral Presentations on the Latest Protein and Peptide Development
- Bring together 100+ Scientific Posters on the New Research Achievements
- Attract 100+ Exhibitors to Showcase Cutting-edge Products and Technologies
- Cooperate with 1000+ Protein and Peptide Innovators, Elites, Key Players, Investors and Decision Makers
- Set up 100+ Matchmaking Program on Technical Introduction, Transfer, Purchase, Sales, and Cooperation
"Hearing good science and meeting many good scientists, thank you very much for your help at the conference".
----From Dr. Harold A. Scheraga, Todd Professor of Chemistry, Emeritus, Baker Laboratory of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Cornell University, USA
"It was a good opportunity for me to communicate experimental researchers, If invited again, I am willing to attend PepCon meeting".
----From Dr. Toyokazu Ishida, Researcher, Institute for Computational Sciences (RICS), National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan
"I am amazed with the number of attendees from various countries and the number of sessions held".
----From Dr. Lili Huang, Associate Director of Discovery Research, Dyax Corp, USAIndustrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan
"Participants are various from many fields of protein and peptide works in the world".
----From Dr. Sakda Daduang, Associate Professor, Khon Kaen University, Thailand
"I was very impressed both by the breadth of the talks, asd well as the fact that many different levels of research were represented-academic, commercial, and even legal. I also enjoyed that scientisits from all academic levels were represented in the talks, rather than just a few of the outstanding peolple as one usually sees at other meetings. I really enjoyed the meeting. It was a long way for me to travel, but by the end of the meeting I believed it was well worth my time. Good luck at PepCon !"