BIT Life Sciences is a well-established company in the Asia-Pacific Rim within the conference industry and is continuously seeking open-minded and positive people to join our team. To remain competitive in today’s fierce market, BIT welcomes creative and innovative people. Conversely, BIT offers a wonderful platform for you to start your career in the conference industry.
Talented, richly experienced staff are the most valuable assets of our company. If you think that BIT might be a good fit for you and your career, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding the area you’re interested in.
- Develop scientific content & agendas for conferences
- Independentlylead a team to accomplish a specific conference project, including speaker recruitment, budgeting and sponsor recruitment
- Maintain good relationships with top-level government officials and company executives
- Recruit and train team members
Desired Skills & Experience
- A degree in the life sciences
- Ability to multi-task efficiently; exceptional creativity; compliance and punctuality with deadlines
- Good English communication and writing skills
- Pharmaceutical or biotech experience; overseas and conference production experience is strongly preferred